Security Bollards with Reflective Color
|FOB Price:||US $300-400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $300-400/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases, Wooden or Steel Pallet Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PV-B002
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Bollard
- Trademark: Lingxi
- Display Products: Bollard
- Display Place: Outdoor
- Antitheft: Antitheft
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
- Galvanized: Galvanized bike racks are the best value finish. They are inexpensive, and provide a thin layer of zinc for corrosion protection. The appearance is a dull gray color, with little to no shine.
- Powder-coat: This finish is usually available in a wide range of colors. It is achieved by a dry-powder coat that provides a durable outer layer that has a high gloss appearance and excellent weather resistance.
- Thermoplastic-coated: This polyethylene matte finish is usually available in a wide range of colors as well. The powder coating, applied for corrosion protection, can easily match existing surroundings, and creates a finish without runs or drips.
- Recycled Plastic: Recycled plastic bike racks are composed of 96% recycled materials. It does not splinter or crack, is more fire safe than wood, and does not emit harmful chemicals into the environment.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is the most durable material for a bike rack. It has maximum corrosion protection, is antimicrobial, and has a glossy appearance that is easy to clean and maintain.
- In-ground: The base of the bike rack is planted into the ground, and secured by a perpendicular anchor pin for stability. These stable mounts are most secure from theft or vandalism.
- Surface: Flanges extending outwards from the base of the bike rack are secured into existing concrete with lag bolts.For added support, surface mounts can also include triangular brackets, also referred to as gusset plates, to reinforce the connection between the flange and tubing. Surface mounts with this extra support are called gusset mounts. Surface and gusset mounts are used to secure a bike rack into an existing piece of concrete.
- Rail mounts: Some bike rack units can be connected with rails. This type allows using single bike racks, while limiting the number of mounts be implemented. Rail mounts are mostly used to connect multiple 'U' Racks so each rack need not be mounted, saving labor costs and limiting the number of holes in the surface.
- Wall Mounts: Certain bike racks are designed to be mounted to the wall using bolts to connect flanges of the rack onto existing walls. These conserve floor space and are most useful for long-term storage.
- U-Racks: The inverted U Rack, also known as a staple rack is a basic bike rack that is used in urban areas because it can be placed along sidewalks without taking too much space away from pedestrians.
- Wave/Serpentine: The wave is an extension of the U-Rack. Waves accommodate more bicycles than the single U-Rack, but only support a bicycle frame at one point (as opposed to two points with a U-rack), resulting in a greater chance of the bicycle falling over when parked in the rack.
- Bollard Style: Bollards are short vertical posts most commonly used as traffic or parking barriers. Bollard style bike racks add one or two arms to which bikes may be secured.
- Grid Style: The grid consists of vertical bars that connect larger upper and lower metal tubing that accept bikes on one or both sides of the rack. Grid style racks can be left freestanding or anchored to the ground with permanent or temporary anchors.This rack does not allow both the wheel and frame of the bike to be locked, allowing for potential theft of the bicycle.
- Innovative: Innovative designs incorporate both utility and style. Many bike rack engineers have made small alterations to basic bike racks to improve functionality and appearance.
- Decorative: Due to the unique nature of some commercial areas, some environments require a more decorative bike rack. For example, a public aquarium or zoo may prefer a shark shaped bike rack over a traditional style bike rack.
- Double Deck: Two-tier bike racks can be used to increase bicycle storage capacity in a fixed space. In order to easily maneuver a bicycle onto the top tier, some double deck bike racks incorporate hydraulic pistons to lift the bike into the rack after the user has locked it.